Income, deprivation and economic stress in the enlarged European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 83 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jesus Perez-Mayo, 2005. "Identifying deprivation profiles in Spain: a new approach," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 943-955.
- Caroline Dewilde, 2004. "The Multidimensional Measurement of Poverty in Belgium and Britain: A Categorical Approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 331-369, September.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2002.
"What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 402-435, June.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2001. "What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," CESifo Working Paper Series 503, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, . "What can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," IEW - Working Papers 080, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Pasi Moisio, 2004. "A Latent Class Application to the Multidimensional Measurement of Poverty," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 703-717, December.
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Christopher T., 1993. "Resources deprivation and the measurement of poverty," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/1061, University College Dublin.
- Sen, Amartya, 1983. "Poor, Relatively Speaking," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 153-69, July.
- Christopher T. Whelan, 2007.
"Understanding the Implications of Choice of Deprivation Index for Measuring Consistent Poverty in Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(2), pages 211-234.
- Christopher T. Whelan, 2007. "Understanding the Implications of Choice of Deprivation Index for Measuring Consistent Poverty in Ireland," Papers WP181, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Whelan, Christopher T. & Maitre, Bertrand, 2008. "Comparing Poverty Indicators in an Enlarged EU," Papers WP263, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maître, 2007. "The 'Europeanisation' of Reference Groups: A reconsideration Using EU-SILC," Papers WP200, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.