Income, deprivation and economic stress in the enlarged European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 83 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2001.
"What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
503, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2002. "What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 402-435, June.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, . "What can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," IEW - Working Papers 080, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Sen, Amartya, 1983. "Poor, Relatively Speaking," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 153-69, July.
- Jesus Perez-Mayo, 2005. "Identifying deprivation profiles in Spain: a new approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 943-955.
- Caroline Dewilde, 2004. "The Multidimensional Measurement of Poverty in Belgium and Britain: A Categorical Approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 331-369, September.
- Pasi Moisio, 2004. "A Latent Class Application to the Multidimensional Measurement of Poverty," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 703-717, December.
- Antošová, Veronika & Stávková, Jana & Birčiaková, Naďa, 2013. "How the Income Situation of Households in the CR Responds to the Economic Development of the Society," MPRA Paper 48778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whelan, Christopher T. & Maitre, Bertrand, 2008. "Comparing Poverty Indicators in an Enlarged EU," Papers WP263, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maître, 2007. "The 'Europeanisation' of Reference Groups: A reconsideration Using EU-SILC," Papers WP200, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Tim Goedemé, 2013. "How much Confidence can we have in EU-SILC? Complex Sample Designs and the Standard Error of the Europe 2020 Poverty Indicators," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 89-110, January.
- Christopher T. Whelan, 2007.
"Understanding the Implications of Choice of Deprivation Index for Measuring Consistent Poverty in Ireland,"
WP181, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christopher T. Whelan, 2007. "Understanding the Implications of Choice of Deprivation Index for Measuring Consistent Poverty in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(2), pages 211-234.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.