Bayesian modeling of measurement error in predictor variables using item response theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 68 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Paul Fox & Cees Glas, 2001. "Bayesian estimation of a multilevel IRT model using gibbs sampling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 271-288, June.
- Bengt Muthén, 1989. "Latent variable modeling in heterogeneous populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 557-585, September.
- Michela Battauz & Ruggero Bellio, 2011. "Structural Modeling of Measurement Error in Generalized Linear Models with Rasch Measures as Covariates," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 40-56, January.
- Xin-Yuan Song & Zhao-Hua Lu & Jing-Heng Cai & Edward Ip, 2013. "A Bayesian Modeling Approach for Generalized Semiparametric Structural Equation Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 624-647, October.
- Martijn Jong & Jan-Benedict Steenkamp, 2010. "Finite Mixture Multilevel Multidimensional Ordinal IRT Models for Large Scale Cross-Cultural Research," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 3-32, March.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2004. "Generalized multilevel structural equation modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 167-190, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.