Testing unidimensionality in polytomous Rasch models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 67 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Noel Cressie & Paul Holland, 1983. "Characterizing the manifest probabilities of latent trait models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 129-141, March.
- Henk Kelderman & Carl Rijkes, 1994. "Loglinear multidimensional IRT models for polytomously scored items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 149-176, June.
- David Andrich, 1978. "A rating formulation for ordered response categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 561-573, December.
- Geoff Masters, 1982. "A rasch model for partial credit scoring," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 149-174, June.
- Erling Andersen, 1973. "A goodness of fit test for the rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 123-140, March.
- Francesco Bartolucci, 2007. "A class of multidimensional IRT models for testing unidimensionality and clustering items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 141-157, June.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Ivonne Solis-Trapala, 2010. "Multidimensional Latent Markov Models in a Developmental Study of Inhibitory Control and Attentional Flexibility in Early Childhood," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(4), pages 725-743, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.