Compact integer-programming models for extracting subsets of stimuli from confusion matrices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 66 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Comley, Warwick J., 1996. "QUAD01: A data-structured implementation of Hansen's quadratic zero-one programming algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 420-426, December.
- Fred Glover, 1975. "Improved Linear Integer Programming Formulations of Nonlinear Integer Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 455-460, December.
- Hamdy A. Taha, 1972. "A Balasian-Based Algorithm for Zero-One Polynomial Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(6), pages B328-B343, February.
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Multidimensional scaling by optimizing goodness of fit to a nonmetric hypothesis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Roger Shepard, 1957. "Stimulus and response generalization: A stochastic model relating generalization to distance in psychological space," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 325-345, December.
- Douglas Steinley & Lawrence Hubert, 2008. "Order-Constrained Solutions in K-Means Clustering: Even Better Than Being Globally Optimal," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 647-664, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.