An interactive multiobjective programming approach to combinatorial data analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 66 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kok, Matthijs, 1986. "The interface with decision makers and some experimental results in interactive multiple objective programming methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 96-107, July.
- L. Hubert & R. Golledge, 1981. "Matrix reorganization and dynamic programming: Applications to paired comparisons and unidimensional seriation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 429-441, December.
- Gerald W. Evans, 1984. "An Overview of Techniques for Solving Multiobjective Mathematical Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(11), pages 1268-1282, November.
- Jacqueline Meulman, 1992. "The integration of multidimensional scaling and multivariate analysis with optimal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 539-565, December.
- Groenen, P.J.F. & Velden, M. van de, 2004. "Multidimensional scaling," Econometric Institute Report EI 2004-15, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans & Martin J. Beckmann, 1955. "Assignment Problems and the Location of Economic Activities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 4, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lawrence Hubert & Frank Baker, 1978. "Applications of combinatorial programming to data analysis: The traveling salesman and related problems," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 81-91, March.
- Evangelia Simantiraki, 1996. "Unidimensional scaling: A linear programming approach minimizing absolute deviations," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 19-25, March.
- Patrick Groenen & Willem Heiser, 1996. "The tunneling method for global optimization in multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 529-550, September.
- Vadim Pliner, 1996. "Metric unidimensional scaling and global optimization," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 3-18, March.
- David Weeks & P. Bentler, 1982. "Restricted multidimensional scaling models for asymmetric proximities," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 201-208, June.
- J. Hutchinson, 1989. "Netscal: A network scaling algorithm for nonsymmetric proximity data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 25-51, March.
- Phipps Arabie, 1991. "Was euclid an unnecessarily sophisticated psychologist?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 567-587, December.
- Hapke, Maciej & Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Slowinski, Roman, 1998. "Interactive analysis of multiple-criteria project scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 315-324, June.
- Jyrki Wallenius, 1975. "Comparative Evaluation of Some Interactive Approaches to Multicriterion Optimization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(12), pages 1387-1396, August.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Richard Oliver & Arvind Rangaswamy, 1989. "A simulated annealing methodology for clusterwise linear regression," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 707-736, September.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie & Matthew Hesson-Mcinnis, 1992. "Multidimensional scaling in the city-block metric: A combinatorial approach," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 211-236, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.