An interactive multiobjective programming approach to combinatorial data analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 66 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jyrki Wallenius, 1975. "Comparative Evaluation of Some Interactive Approaches to Multicriterion Optimization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(12), pages 1387-1396, August.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans & Martin J. Beckmann, 1955. "Assignment Problems and the Location of Economic Activities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 4, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jacqueline Meulman, 1992. "The integration of multidimensional scaling and multivariate analysis with optimal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 539-565, December.
- Phipps Arabie, 1991. "Was euclid an unnecessarily sophisticated psychologist?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 567-587, December.
- Hapke, Maciej & Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Slowinski, Roman, 1998. "Interactive analysis of multiple-criteria project scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 315-324, June.
- Gerald W. Evans, 1984. "An Overview of Techniques for Solving Multiobjective Mathematical Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(11), pages 1268-1282, November.
- Patrick Groenen & Willem Heiser, 1996. "The tunneling method for global optimization in multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 529-550, September.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Richard Oliver & Arvind Rangaswamy, 1989. "A simulated annealing methodology for clusterwise linear regression," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 707-736, September.
- David Weeks & P. Bentler, 1982. "Restricted multidimensional scaling models for asymmetric proximities," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 201-208, June.
- Lawrence Hubert & Frank Baker, 1978. "Applications of combinatorial programming to data analysis: The traveling salesman and related problems," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 81-91, March.
- Vadim Pliner, 1996. "Metric unidimensional scaling and global optimization," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 3-18, March.
- Kok, Matthijs, 1986. "The interface with decision makers and some experimental results in interactive multiple objective programming methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 96-107, July.
- J. Hutchinson, 1989. "Netscal: A network scaling algorithm for nonsymmetric proximity data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 25-51, March.
- L. Hubert & R. Golledge, 1981. "Matrix reorganization and dynamic programming: Applications to paired comparisons and unidimensional seriation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 429-441, December.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie & Matthew Hesson-Mcinnis, 1992. "Multidimensional scaling in the city-block metric: A combinatorial approach," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 211-236, December.
- Evangelia Simantiraki, 1996. "Unidimensional scaling: A linear programming approach minimizing absolute deviations," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 19-25, March.
- Michael Brusco & Patrick Doreian & Douglas Steinley & Cinthia Satornino, 2013. "Multiobjective Blockmodeling for Social Network Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 498-525, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.