AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 58 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yoshio Takane & Tadashi Shibayama, 1991. "Principal component analysis with external information on both subjects and variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 97-120, March.
- Henk Kiers, 1989. "An alternating least squares algorithm for fitting the two- and three-way dedicom model and the idioscal model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 515-521, September.
- J. Douglas Carroll & Sandra Pruzansky & Joseph Kruskal, 1980. "Candelinc: A general approach to multidimensional analysis of many-way arrays with linear constraints on parameters," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 3-24, March.
- Richard A. Harshman & Paul E. Green & Yoram Wind & Margaret E. Lundy, 1982. "A Model for the Analysis of Asymmetric Data in Marketing Research," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 205-242.
- Yoshio Takane & Henk Kiers, 1997. "Latent class DEDICOM," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 225-247, September.
- Henk Kiers & Yoshio Takane & Jos Berge, 1996. "The analysis of multitrait-multimethod matrices via constrained components analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(4), pages 601-628, December.
- Yoshio Takane & Henk Kiers & Jan Leeuw, 1995. "Component analysis with different sets of constraints on different dimensions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 259-280, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.