Descriptive axioms for common factor theory, image theory and component theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 40 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louis Guttman, 1944. "General theory and methods for matric factoring," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Chester Harris, 1962. "Some rao-guttman relationships," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 247-263, September.
- K. Jöreskog, 1967. "Some contributions to maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 443-482, December.
- Louis Guttman, 1957. "A necessary and sufficient formula for matric factoring," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 79-81, March.
- Henry Kaiser, 1970. "A second generation little jiffy," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 401-415, December.
- Roderick McDonald, 1974. "The measurement of factor indeterminacy," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 203-222, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.