Some boundary conditions for a monotone analysis of symmetric matrices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 36 (1971)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louis Guttman, 1968. "A general nonmetric technique for finding the smallest coordinate space for a configuration of points," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 469-506, December.
- Victor Chepoi & Bernard Fichet & Morgan Seston, 2009. "Seriation in the Presence of Errors: NP-Hardness of l ∞ -Fitting Robinson Structures to Dissimilarity Matrices," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 279-296, December.
- Eric Holman, 1972. "The relation between hierarchical and euclidean models for psychological distances," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 417-423, December.
- Francis Caillez & Pascale Kuntz, 1996. "A contribution to the study of the metric and Euclidean structures of dissimilarities," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 241-253, June.
- Cecilio Mar-Molinero & Carlos Serrano-Cinca, 2001. "Bank failure: a multidimensional scaling approach," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 165-183.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.