Empirical likelihood inference for semi-parametric varying-coefficient partially linear EV models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 73 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lixing Zhu, 2003. "A Semi-parametric Regression Model with Errors in Variables," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(2), pages 429-442.
- Xue, Liugen & Zhu, Lixing, 2007. "Empirical Likelihood for a Varying Coefficient Model With Longitudinal Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 642-654, June.
- Cui, Hengjian & Chen, Song Xi, 2003. "Empirical likelihood confidence region for parameter in the errors-in-variables models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 101-115, January.
- Xue, Liu-Gen & Zhu, Lixing, 2006. "Empirical likelihood for single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 1295-1312, July.
- Shi, Jian & Lau, Tai-Shing, 2000. "Empirical Likelihood for Partially Linear Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 132-148, January.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Zhang, Jun & Feng, Zhenghui & Zhou, Bu, 2014. "A revisit to correlation analysis for distortion measurement error data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 116-129.
- Sanying Feng & Liugen Xue, 2014. "Bias-corrected statistical inference for partially linear varying coefficient errors-in-variables models with restricted condition," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 121-140, February.
- Tang, Linjun & Zhou, Zhangong & Wu, Changchun, 2013. "Testing the linear errors-in-variables model with randomly censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 875-884.
- Xing-cai Zhou & Jin-Guan Lin, 2014. "Empirical likelihood for varying-coefficient semiparametric mixed-effects errors-in-variables models with longitudinal data," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 51-69, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.