A review on empirical likelihood methods for regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TEST.
Volume (Year): 18 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hu, Xuemei & Wang, Zhizhong & Zhao, Zhiwei, 2009. "Empirical likelihood for semiparametric varying-coefficient partially linear errors-in-variables models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 1044-1052, April.
- Elisa M. Molanes Lopez & Ingrid Van Keilegom & No�L Veraverbeke, 2009. "Empirical Likelihood for Non-Smooth Criterion Functions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(3), pages 413-432.
- Chen S.X. & Leung D.H.Y. & Qin J., 2003. "Information Recovery in a Study With Surrogate Endpoints," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 1052-1062, January.
- Gengsheng Qin, 2001. "Empirical Likelihood for Censored Linear Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 661-673.
- Shi, Jian & Lau, Tai-Shing, 2000. "Empirical Likelihood for Partially Linear Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 132-148, January.
- Qi-Hua Wang & Bing-Yi Jing, 2003. "Empirical likelihood for partial linear models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 585-595, September.
- Song Xi Chen & Hengjian Cui, 2006. "On Bartlett correction of empirical likelihood in the presence of nuisance parameters," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 215-220, March.
- Xue, Liu-Gen & Zhu, Lixing, 2006. "Empirical likelihood for single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 1295-1312, July.
- Li, Minqiang & Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng, 2011. "Reduce computation in profile empirical likelihood method," MPRA Paper 33744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karun Adusumilli & Taisuke Otsu, 2014. "Empirical Likelihood for Random Sets," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2014/574, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Zhouping Li & Yuanyuan Lin & Guoliang Zhou & Wang Zhou, 2014. "Empirical likelihood for least absolute relative error regression," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 86-99, March.
- Zhang, Rongmao & Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng, 2012. "Jackknife-blockwise empirical likelihood methods under dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 56-72, February.
- Marco Cattaneo & Andrea Wiencierz, 2014. "On the implementation of LIR: the case of simple linear regression with interval data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 743-767, June.
- Ngai Chan & Liang Peng & Rongmao Zhang, 2012. "Interval estimation of the tail index of a GARCH(1,1) model," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 546-565, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.