Empirical likelihood inference for censored median regression with weighted empirical hazard functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 60 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Powell, James L., 1984. "Least absolute deviations estimation for the censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-325, July.
- Gengsheng Qin, 2001. "Empirical Likelihood for Censored Linear Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 661-673.
- Qin, Gengsheng & Tsao, Min, 2003. "Empirical likelihood inference for median regression models for censored survival data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 416-430, May.
- Lai, Tze Leung & Ying, Zhiliang, 1988. "Stochastic integrals of empirical-type processes with applications to censored regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 334-358, November.
- Wang, Qihua & Wang, Jane-Ling, 2001. "Inference for the Mean Difference in the Two-Sample Random Censorship Model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 295-315, November.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Lai, Tze Leung & Ying, Zhiliang, 1992. "Linear rank statistics in regression analysis with censored or truncated data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 13-45, January.
- Wang, Qi-Hua & Jing, Bing-Yi, 1999. "Empirical likelihood for partial linear models with fixed designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 425-433, February.
- Powell, James L., 1986. "Censored regression quantiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 143-155, June.
- McKeague, Ian W. & Zhao, Yichuan, 2006. "Width-scaled confidence bands for survival functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(4), pages 327-339, February.
- Qihua Wang, 2002. "Empirical likelihood-based inference in linear errors-in-covariables models with validation data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(2), pages 345-358, June.
- McKeague, Ian W. & Zhao, Yichuan, 2002. "Simultaneous confidence bands for ratios of survival functions via empirical likelihood," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 405-415, December.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & McKeague, I.W., 1999. "Confidence tubes for multiple quantile plots via empirical likelihood," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142078, Tilburg University.
- Gong, Yun & Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng, 2010. "Smoothed jackknife empirical likelihood method for ROC curve," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1520-1531, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.