On social security financial crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heinrich Hock & David Weil, 2012.
"On the dynamics of the age structure, dependency, and consumption,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 1019-1043, July.
- David Weil & Heinrich Hock, 2006. "The Dynamics of the Age Structure, Dependency, and Consumption," Working Papers 2006-08, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Heinrich Hock & David N. Weil, 2006. "The Dynamics of the Age Structure, Dependency, and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 12140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrigo Cerda, 2006. "Pensiones en Chile: Â¿QuÃ© Hubiese Ocurrido sin la Reforma de 1981?," Documentos de Trabajo 310, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.