Comparative Cooperative Game Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 19 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. Martínez-de-Albéniz & Carles Rafels, 2007. "Minimal large sets for cooperative games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 242-255, December.
- Estévez-Fernández, Arantza, 2012.
"New characterizations for largeness of the core,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 160-180.
- Özen, Ulaş & Erkip, Nesim & Slikker, Marco, 2012. "Stability and monotonicity in newsvendor situations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 416-425.
- Pedro Calleja & Carles Rafels & Stef Tijs, 2006. "The Aggregate-Monotonic Core," Working Papers 280, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Shao Chin Sung, 2011. "Size Monotonicity and Stability of the Core in Hedonic Games," Working Papers 2011.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Calleja, Pedro & Rafels, Carles & Tijs, Stef, 2009. "The aggregate-monotonic core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 742-748, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.