The Manipulability of the Shapley-Value
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 17 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, .
"Bidding For The Surplus: A Non-Cooperative Approach To The Shapley Value,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
461.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Perez-Castrillo, David & Wettstein, David, 2001. "Bidding for the Surplus : A Non-cooperative Approach to the Shapley Value," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 274-294, October.
- Koji Takamiya, 2006. "Preference Revelation Games and Strong Cores of Allocation Problems with Indivisibilities," ISER Discussion Paper 0651, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Oscar Volij, 1999.
"On Risk Aversion and Bargaining Outcomes,"
Economic theory and game theory
010, Oscar Volij.
- Sonmez, Tayfun, 1997. "Games of Manipulation in Marriage Problems," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 169-176, August.
- Sanchez, Francisco Sanchez, 2002. "About inheritance distribution," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 297-309, July.
- Kibris, Ozgur, 2002.
"Misrepresentation of Utilities in Bargaining: Pure Exchange and Public Good Economies,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 91-110, April.
- KIBRIS, Özgür, . "Misrepresentation of utilities in bargaining: pure exchange and public good economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1546, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Velez, Rodrigo A. & Thomson, William, 2012.
"Let them cheat!,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 948-963.
- Velez, Rodrigo A., 2011. "Are incentives against economic justice?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 326-345, January.
- Yuji Fujinaka & Toyotaka Sakai, 2009. "The positive consequence of strategic manipulation in indivisible good allocation," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 325-348, November.
- Gomez, Juan Camilo, 2006. "Achieving efficiency with manipulative bargainers," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 254-263, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.