Games of Manipulation in Marriage Problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 20 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kara, Tarik & Sonmez, Tayfun, 1996. "Nash Implementation of Matching Rules," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 425-439, February.
- Thomson, William, 1984. "The Manipulability of Resource Allocation Mechanisms," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 447-60, July.
- Roth, Alvin E., 1985. "The college admissions problem is not equivalent to the marriage problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 277-288, August.
- Shin, Sungwhee & Suh, Sang-Chul, 1996. "A mechanism implementing the stable rule in marriage problems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 185-189, May.
- José Alcalde, 1995.
"Implementation of Stable Solutions to Marriage Problems,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1995-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Alcalde, Jose, 1996. "Implementation of Stable Solutions to Marriage Problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 240-254, April.
- Thomson, William, 1988. "The Manipulability of the Shapley-Value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 101-27.
- Otani, Yoshihiko & Sicilian, Joseph, 1982. "Equilibrium allocations of Walrasian preference games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 47-68, June.
- Ma Jinpeng, 1995. "Stable Matchings and Rematching-Proof Equilibria in a Two-Sided Matching Market," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 352-369, August.
- Roth, Alvin E, 1984. "The Evolution of the Labor Market for Medical Interns and Residents: A Case Study in Game Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(6), pages 991-1016, December.
- Ehud Kalai, 1978.
"A Group Incentive Compatible Mechanism Yielding Core Allocation,"
329, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kalai, Ehud & Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John, 1979. "A group incentive compatible mechanism yielding core allocations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 13-22, February.
- Suh, Sang-Chul, 1996. "Implementation with coalition formation: A complete characterization," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 409-428.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2008. "Subgame perfect implementation of stable matchings in marriage problems," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 163-174, June.
- Hideo Konishi & Chiu Yu Ko, 2009.
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
721, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Apr 2012.
- Takamiya, Koji, 2009. "Preference revelation games and strong cores of allocation problems with indivisibilities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 199-204, January.
- Ozkal-Sanver, Ipek & Remzi Sanver, M., 2005. "Implementing matching rules by type pretension mechanisms," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 304-317, November.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2002-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haluk Ergin & Tayfun Sönmez, 2005.
"Games of School Choice under the Boston Mechanism,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
619, Boston College Department of Economics.
- José Alcalde & Pablo Revilla, 1998.
"- The Role Of Unions In Hiring Procedures For Job Markets,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1998-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Alcalde, Jose & Revilla, Pablo, 1999. "The role of unions in hiring procedures for job markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 189-195, February.
- Guillaume Haeringer & Flip Klijn, 2006.
"Constrained School Choice,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
671.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 02 Dec 2008.
- Marilda Sotomayor, 2012. "A further note on the college admission game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 179-193, February.
- Chung, Kim-Sau, 2000. "On the Existence of Stable Roommate Matchings," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 206-230, November.
- Fuhito Kojima & Parag A. Pathak, 2009. "Incentives and Stability in Large Two-Sided Matching Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 608-27, June.
- EHLERS, Lars & MASSÓ, Jordi, 2007.
"Matching Markets under (In)complete Information,"
Cahiers de recherche
01-2007, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Yuji Fujinaka & Toyotaka Sakai, 2009. "The positive consequence of strategic manipulation in indivisible good allocation," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 325-348, November.
- Ehlers, Lars, 2004. "In search of advice for participants in matching markets which use the deferred-acceptance algorithm," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 249-270, August.
- Ehlers, Lars, 2004. "Monotonic and implementable solutions in generalized matching problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 358-369, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.