Interlinkage in the Endogenous Real Business Cycles of International Economies
AbstractThis study investigates interlinkage among the business cycles of countries from the viewpoint of endogenous real business cycles. For this purpose, we build a simple perfect foresight equilibrium model with two countries and characterize the global dynamics of a free-trade equilibrium as well as that of each country's autarky equilibrium by means of the fundamental structure of an economy.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 3 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas C.S. Sim & Kong-Weng Ho, 2007.
"Autarkic Indeterminacy and Trade Determinacy,"
Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series
0706, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Kunieda, Takuma & Shibata, Akihisa, 2012. "Financial Globalization and Animal Spirits," MPRA Paper 36123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manjira Datta, .
"Externalities and Price Dynamics,"
9710, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Shimomura, Koji, 2002.
"Trade and Indeterminacy in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 244-260, July.
- Koji Shimomura & Kazuo Nishimura, 2001. "Trade and Indeterminacy in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Paper Series 117, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi, 2004.
"Extraneous shocks and international linkage of business cycles in a two-country monetary model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 389-409, July.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 1998. "Extraneous Shocks and International Linkage of Business Cycles in a Two-Country Monetary Model," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-16, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Ohyama, Michihiro, 1995. "External debt cycles," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 215-236, June.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Koji Shimomura, 2006. "Indeterminacy in a dynamic two-country model," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 307-324, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.