The stability threshold and two facets of polarization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 30 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Joan Esteban & Debraj Ray, 2003.
"Polarization: Concepts, Measurement, Estimation,"
46, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Hoxby, Caroline & Alesina, Alberto Francesco & Baqir, Reza, 2004.
"Political Jurisdictions in Heterogeneous Communities,"
4553034, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & Caroline Hoxby, 2004. "Political Jurisdictions in Heterogeneous Communities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(2), pages 348-396, April.
- Hoxby, Caroline & Baqir, Reza & Alesina, Alberto, 2004. "Political Jurisdictions in Heterogeneous Communities," Scholarly Articles 4552532, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & Caroline Hoxby, 2000. "Political Jurisdictions in Heterogeneous Communities," NBER Working Papers 7859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & Caroline Hoxby, 2002. "Political Jurisdictions in Heterogeneous Communities," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1949, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Alesina, Alberto & Spolaore, Enrico, 1997.
"On the Number and Size of Nations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1027-56, November.
- Esteban, Joan & Ray, Debraj, 1999. "Conflict and Distribution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 379-415, August.
- Haimanko, Ori & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2005. "Transfers in a polarized country: bridging the gap between efficiency and stability," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(7), pages 1277-1303, July.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1991. "A General Equilibrium Model of Insurrections," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 912-21, September.
- Hudson Meadwell, 2011. "Spatial models of secession-proofness and equilibrium size," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 641-652, April.
- Vincent Anesi & Philippe De Donder, 2011.
"Voting under the threat of secession: accommodation vs. repression,"
2011/40, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Vincent Anesi & Philippe De Donder, 2011. "Voting under the Threat of Secession: Accommodation vs. Repression," CESifo Working Paper Series 3458, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dahm, Matthias, 2009.
"Free Mobility and Taste-Homogeneity of Jurisdiction Structures,"
2072/15809, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Dahm, 2010. "Free mobility and taste-homogeneity of jurisdiction structures," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 259-272, March.
- Vincent Anesi & Philippe De Donder, 2013. "Voting under the threat of secession: accommodation versus repression," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 241-261, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.