On perfect equilibria in stochastic models of growth with intergenerational altruism
AbstractThe well-known model of altruistic growth/strategic bequest is studied. A stochastic transition function is considered and fairly general sufficient conditions for the existence of Markov-stationary subgame-perfect equilibrium are given. Also some special cases in which the equilibrium policy is continuous and nondecreasing are discussed. Copyright Springer-Verlag Berlin/Heidelberg 2006
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 28 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duggan, John & Kalandrakis, Tasos, 2012.
"Dynamic legislative policy making,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(5), pages 1653-1688.
- D'Amato, Marcello & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2008.
"Political Intergenerational Risk Sharing,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcello D’Amato & Vincenzo Galasso, 2008. "Political Intergenerational Risk Sharing," Working Papers 342, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Marcello D'Amato & Vincenzo Galasso, 2009. "Political Intergenerational Risk Sharing," CSEF Working Papers 216, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Andrzej Nowak, 2006. "A note on an equilibrium in the great fish war game," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(2), pages 1-10.
- Nowak, Andrzej S., 2006. "A multigenerational dynamic game of resource extraction," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 327-336, May.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2006:i:2:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Woźny, Łukasz & Growiec, Jakub, 2008.
"Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation,"
10308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wozny Lukasz & Growiec Jakub, 2012. "Intergenerational Interactions in Human Capital Accumulation," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-47, June.
- Jakub Growiec & Lukasz Wozny, 2010. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 71, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Balbus, Łukasz & Reffett, Kevin & Woźny, Łukasz, 2012. "Stationary Markovian equilibrium in altruistic stochastic OLG models with limited commitment," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 115-132.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.