Living well: a self-determination theory perspective on eudaimonia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 9 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jason Raibley, 2012. "Happiness is not Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(6), pages 1105-1129, December.
- Petur O. Jonsson, 2011. "On utilitarianism vs virtue ethics as foundations of economic choice theory," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 24-40, February.
- Christian Schubert, 2012. "Opportunity and Preference Learning," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Lung Chen & Ying-Mei Tsai & Mei-Yen Chen, 2010. "Psychometric Analysis of the Orientations to Happiness Questionnaire in Taiwanese Undergraduate Students," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 239-249, September.
- Catherine Ratelle & Karine Simard & Frédéric Guay, 2013. "University Students’ Subjective Well-being: The Role of Autonomy Support from Parents, Friends, and the Romantic Partner," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 893-910, June.
- Therese Kobbeltvedt & Katharina Wolff, 2009. "The Risk-as-feelings hypothesis in a Theory-of-planned-behaviour perspective," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 4(7), pages 567-586, December.
- Tomer, John F., 2011. "Enduring happiness: Integrating the hedonic and eudaimonic approaches," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 530-537.
- Melikşah Demir & Metin Özdemir, 2010. "Friendship, Need Satisfaction and Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 243-259, April.
- Karen Cohen & David Cairns, 2012. "Is Searching for Meaning in Life Associated With Reduced Subjective Well-Being? Confirmation and Possible Moderators," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 313-331, April.
- Collewet, Marion, 2014. "Approaches to well-being, use of psychology and paternalism in economics," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Karey Harrison, 2013. "Ontological Commitments of Ethics and Economics," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 2(1), pages 1, April.
- Yukiko Uchida & Yoshiaki Takahashi & Kentaro Kawahara, 2014. "Changes in Hedonic and Eudaimonic Well-Being After a Severe Nationwide Disaster: The Case of the Great East Japan Earthquake," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 207-221, February.
- Veronika Huta & Richard Ryan, 2010. "Pursuing Pleasure or Virtue: The Differential and Overlapping Well-Being Benefits of Hedonic and Eudaimonic Motives," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(6), pages 735-762, December.
- Joar Vittersø & Yngvil Søholt & Audun Hetland & Irina Thoresen & Espen Røysamb, 2010. "Was Hercules Happy? Some Answers from a Functional Model of Human Well-being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Fang Chen & Yiming Jing & Adele Hayes & Jeong Lee, 2013. "Two Concepts or Two Approaches? A Bifactor Analysis of Psychological and Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 1033-1068, June.
- Jay Kimiecik, 2011. "Exploring the Promise of Eudaimonic Well-Being Within the Practice of Health Promotion: The “How” is as Important as the “What”," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 769-792, October.
- Mohsen Joshanloo, 2013. "A Comparison of Western and Islamic Conceptions of Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 1857-1874, December.
- Yasmine Fayad & Shahe Kazarian, 2013. "Subjective Vitality of Lebanese Adults in Lebanon: Validation of the Arabic Version of the Subjective Vitality Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 465-478, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.