Practical Wisdom: Aristotle meets Positive Psychology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 7 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blake Allan & Ryan Duffy, 2014. "Examining Moderators of Signature Strengths Use and Well-being: Calling and Signature Strengths Level," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 323-337, April.
- Hannes Zacher & Liane Pearce & David Rooney & Bernard McKenna, 2014. "Leaders’ Personal Wisdom and Leader–Member Exchange Quality: The Role of Individualized Consideration," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 171-187, May.
- Rodriguez, Daniel & Cox, Howard & deVoil, Peter & Power, Brendan, 2014. "A participatory whole farm modelling approach to understand impacts and increase preparedness to climate change in Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 50-61.
- Hannes Zacher & Bernard McKenna & David Rooney, 2013. "Effects of Self-Reported Wisdom on Happiness: Not Much More Than Emotional Intelligence?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 1697-1716, December.
- Jacolyn Norrish & Dianne Vella-Brodrick, 2008. "Is the Study of Happiness a Worthy Scientific Pursuit?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 87(3), pages 393-407, July.
- Prinz, Aloys & Bünger, Björn, 2012. "Balancing ‘full life’: An economic approach to the route to happiness," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 58-70.
- Ho, Lok Sang, 2011. "Hong Kong's happiness indices: What they tell us about LIFE?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 564-572.
- Meyers, Maria Christina & van Woerkom, Marianne, 2014. "The influence of underlying philosophies on talent management: Theory, implications for practice, and research agenda," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 192-203.
- Despina Moraitou & Anastasia Efklides, 2012. "The Wise Thinking and Acting Questionnaire: The Cognitive Facet of Wisdom and its Relation with Memory, Affect, and Hope," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 849-873, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.