Self-Reported Wisdom and Happiness: An Empirical Investigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 13 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thao Le, 2011. "Life Satisfaction, Openness Value, Self-Transcendence, and Wisdom," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 171-182, April.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Wakker, Peter P & Sarin, Rakesh, 1997. "Back to Bentham? Explorations of Experienced Utility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(2), pages 375-405, May.
- Sonja Lyubomirsky & Heidi Lepper, 1999. "A Measure of Subjective Happiness: Preliminary Reliability and Construct Validation," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 137-155, February.
- Ad Bergsma, 2000. "Transhumanism and the Wisdom of Old Genes is Neurotechnology as Source of Future Happiness?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 401-417, September.
- Sarah Etezadi & Dolores Pushkar, 2013. "Why are Wise People Happier? An Explanatory Model of Wisdom and Emotional Well-Being in Older Adults," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 929-950, June.
- Hannes Zacher & Liane Pearce & David Rooney & Bernard McKenna, 2014. "Leaders’ Personal Wisdom and Leader–Member Exchange Quality: The Role of Individualized Consideration," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 171-187, May.
- Hannes Zacher & Bernard McKenna & David Rooney, 2013. "Effects of Self-Reported Wisdom on Happiness: Not Much More Than Emotional Intelligence?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 1697-1716, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.