Self-Reported Wisdom and Happiness: An Empirical Investigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 13 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thao Le, 2011. "Life Satisfaction, Openness Value, Self-Transcendence, and Wisdom," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 171-182, April.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Wakker, Peter P & Sarin, Rakesh, 1997. "Back to Bentham? Explorations of Experienced Utility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(2), pages 375-405, May.
- Sonja Lyubomirsky & Heidi Lepper, 1999. "A Measure of Subjective Happiness: Preliminary Reliability and Construct Validation," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 137-155, February.
- Ad Bergsma, 2000. "Transhumanism and the Wisdom of Old Genes is Neurotechnology as Source of Future Happiness?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 401-417, September.
- Sarah Etezadi & Dolores Pushkar, 2013. "Why are Wise People Happier? An Explanatory Model of Wisdom and Emotional Well-Being in Older Adults," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 929-950, June.
- Hannes Zacher & Bernard McKenna & David Rooney, 2013. "Effects of Self-Reported Wisdom on Happiness: Not Much More Than Emotional Intelligence?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 1697-1716, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.