Incorporating positions into asset pricing models with order-based strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination.
Volume (Year): 3 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/11403
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Doyne Farmer & Shareen Joshi, 2000.
"The price dynamics of common trading strategies,"
- Rui Carvalho, 2001. "The Dynamics of the Linear Random Farmer Model," Papers cond-mat/0107150, arXiv.org.
- Oliver Hansch & Narayan Y. Naik & S. Viswanathan, 1998. "Do Inventories Matter in Dealership Markets? Evidence from the London Stock Exchange," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(5), pages 1623-1656, October.
- Beja, Avraham & Goldman, M Barry, 1980. " On the Dynamic Behavior of Prices in Disequilibrium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 235-48, May.
- Cars H. Hommes, 2005.
"Heterogeneous Agent Models in Economics and Finance,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
05-056/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hommes, Cars H., 2006. "Heterogeneous Agent Models in Economics and Finance," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1109-1186 Elsevier.
- Frank Westerhoff, 2003. "Market-maker, inventory control and foreign exchange dynamics," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 363-369.
- Bradfield, James, 1979. "A Formal Dynamic Model of Market Making," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 275-291, June.
- LeBaron, Blake, 2006. "Agent-based Computational Finance," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 24, pages 1187-1233 Elsevier.
- Daniel Fricke & Thomas Lux, 2013. "The Effects of a Financial Transaction Tax in an Artificial Financial Market," Kiel Working Papers 1868, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank, 2013. "Speculative behavior and the dynamics of interacting stock markets," BERG Working Paper Series 90, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Franke, Reiner, 2009. "A prototype model of speculative dynamics with position-based trading," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1134-1158, May.
- Zhu, Mei & Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Wang, Duo, 2009. "Does the market maker stabilize the market?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(15), pages 3164-3180.
- Dieci, Roberto & Westerhoff, Frank, 2010. "Heterogeneous speculators, endogenous fluctuations and interacting markets: A model of stock prices and exchange rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 743-764, April.
- Franke, Reiner, 2008. "On the Interpretation of Price Adjustments and Demand in Asset Pricing Models with Mean-Variance Optimization," Economics Working Papers 2008,13, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.