A Simple Identification Proof for a Mixture of Two Univariate Normal Distributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Classification.
Volume (Year): 25 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lüxmann-Ellinghaus, U., 1987. "On the identifiability of mixtures of infinitely divisible power series distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 375-378, August.
- Ferrari, Silvia L. P. & Cordeiro, Gauss M. & Uribe-Opazo, Miguel A. & Cribari-Neto, Francisco, 1996. "Improved score tests for one-parameter exponential family models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 61-71, September.
- Hajo Holzmann & Axel Munk & Tilmann Gneiting, 2006. "Identifiability of Finite Mixtures of Elliptical Distributions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(4), pages 753-763.
- Chao Fu, 2012. "Equilibrium Tuition, Applications, Admissions and Enrollment in the College Market," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Elena Pastorino, 2012. "Supplementary appendix: Careers in firms: estimating a model of learning, job assignment, and human capital aquisition," Staff Report 470, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Chao Fu, 2012. "Equilibrium Tuition, Applications, Admissions and Enrollment in the College Market," Working Papers 2012-002, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Bettina Grün & Friedrich Leisch, 2008. "Identifiability of Finite Mixtures of Multinomial Logit Models with Varying and Fixed Effects," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 225-247, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.