Monetary policy in a Union of 27: Enlargement and reform options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Intereconomics.
Volume (Year): 37 (2002)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=113472
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ellen E. Meade & D. Nathan Sheets, 2002.
"Regional influences on U.S. monetary policy: some implications for Europe,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
721, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ellen E. Meade & D. Nathan Sheets, 2002. "Regional Influences on U.S. Monetary Policy: Some Implications for Europe," CEP Discussion Papers dp0523, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carsten Hefeker, 2003.
"Federal Monetary Policy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(4), pages 643-659, December.
- Baldwin, Richard & Berglöf, Erik & Giavazzi, Francesco & Widgrén, Mika, 2000. "EU Reforms for Tomorrow’s Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 2623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ullrich, Katrin, 2004. "Decision-Making of the ECB: Reform and Voting Power," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-70, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Helge Berger, 2006.
"Optimal central bank design: Benchmarks for the ECB,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 207-235, September.
- Helge Berger, 2006. "Optimal Central Bank Design: Benchmarks for the ECB," CESifo Working Paper Series 1697, CESifo Group Munich.
- Berger, Helge, 2005. "Optimal central bank design: benchmarks for the ECB," Discussion Papers 2005/27, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Helge Berger, 2006. "Unfinished business? The ECB reform ahead of euro area enlargement," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 7(4), pages 35-41, December.
- Berger, Helge & Müller, Till, 2004.
"How should large and small countries be represented in a currency union?,"
2004/20, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Helge Berger & Till Mueller, 2007. "How should large and small countries be represented in a currency union?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 471-484, September.
- Helge Berger & Till Mueller, 2004. "How Should Large and Small Countries Be Represented in a Currency Union?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1344, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.