Sustainable government debt in a two-good, two-country overlapping generations model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Review of Economics.
Volume (Year): 57 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12232
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neil Rankin & Barbara Roffia, 2003.
"Maximum Sustainable Government Debt in the Overlapping Generations Model,"
University of Manchester, vol. 71(3), pages 217-241, 06.
- Rankin, N. & Roffia, B., 1999. "Maximum Sustainable Government Debt in the Overlapping Generations Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 521, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rankin, Neil & Roffia, Barbara, 1999. "Maximum Sustainable Government Debt in the Overlapping Generations Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2076, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Feldstein, 1986.
"U.S. Budget Deficits and the European Economies: Resolving the Political Economy Puzzle,"
NBER Working Papers
1790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1986. "U.S. Budget Deficits and the European Economies: Resolving the Political Economy Puzzle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 342-46, May.
- de la Croix,David & Michel,Philippe, 2002.
"A Theory of Economic Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521806428, April.
- Karl Farmer & Ronald Wendner, 2003. "A two-sector overlapping generations model with heterogeneous capital," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 773-792, November.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Chen, Zhiqi & Choudhri, Ehsan U., 2005. "Dynamic stability in a two-country model of optimal growth and international trade," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 583-594, March.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Razin, Assaf, 1986. "Fiscal Policies in the World Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 564-94, June.
- Karl Farmer, 2011. "Public-Debt Sustainability, Real Exchange Rate, and Country-Specific Saving Rates," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 45-65, February.
- Natasa Bilkic & Ben Carreras Painter & Thomas Gries, 2012. "Unsustainable Sovereign Debt - is the Euro Crisis only the Tip of the Iceberg?," Working Papers CIE 56, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Karl Farmer & Matthias Schelnast, 2013. "Public Debt Reduction in Advanced Countries and Its Impact on Emerging Countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 167-188, May.
- Miller, Marcus & Rankin, Neil & Zhang, Lei, 2012. "Borrowing from thy neighbour: a European perspective on sovereign debt," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 73, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- repec:cge:warwcg:72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark A Roberts, 2013. "Fiscal rules and the maximum sustainable size of the public debt in the Diamond overlapping generations model," Discussion Papers 2013/07, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- repec:pdn:wpaper:56 is not listed on IDEAS
- N. Bilkic & B. Carreras Painter & T. Gries, 2013. "Unsustainable sovereign debt—is the Euro crisis only the tip of the iceberg?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-45, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.