The effectiveness of UN environmental institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bernauer, Thomas, 1995. "The effect of international environmental institutions: how we might learn more," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(02), pages 351-377, March.
- Veronica Ward, 2002. "Environmental Regime Effectiveness: Confronting Theory with Evidence," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 2(2), pages 116-122, 05.
- Laurence Mee, 2005. "The Role of UNEP and UNDP in Multilateral Environmental Agreements," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 227-263, 09.
- G. Rosendal, 2007. "Norway in UN environmental policies: ambitions and influence," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 439-455, December.
- Sebastian Oberthür, 2002. "Clustering of Multilateral Environmental Agreements: Potentials and Limitations," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 317-340, December.
- Frank Biermann & Olwen Davies & Nicolien Grijp, 2009. "Environmental policy integration and the architecture of global environmental governance," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 351-369, November.
- Bernd Hackmann, 2012. "Analysis of the governance architecture to regulate GHG emissions from international shipping," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 85-103, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.