How Can the European Union Contribute to a COP-6 Agreement? An Overview for Policy Makers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Environmental Agreements.
Volume (Year): 1 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joyeeta Gupta & Lasse Ringius, 2001. "The EU's Climate Leadership: Reconciling Ambition and Reality," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 281-299, April.
- Farhana Yamin & Jean-Marc Burniaux & Andries Nentjes, 2001. "Kyoto Mechanisms: Key Issues for Policy-makers for COP-6," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 187-218, April.
- Axel Michaelowa & Regina Betz, 2001.
"Implications of EU Enlargement on the EU Greenhouse Gas 'Bubble' and Internal Burden Sharing,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 267-279, April.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Betz, Regina, 2000. "Implications of EU enlargement on the EU greenhouse gas "bubble" and internal burden sharing," HWWA Discussion Papers 92, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Johannes Bollen & Arjen Gielen & Hans Timmer, 1999. "Clubs, Ceilings and CDM: Macroeconomics of Compliance with the Kyoto Protocol," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 177-206.
- Terry Barker & Tom Kram & Sebastian Oberthür & Monique Voogt, 2001. "The Role of EU Internal Policies in Implementing Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Options to Achieve Kyoto Targets," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 243-265, April.
- Nilsson, Charlotta & Huhtala, Anni, 2000. "Is CO2 Trading Always Beneficial? A CGE-Model Analysis on Secondary Environmental Benefits," Working Paper 75, National Institute of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.