Ethics, human behavior and the methodology of social economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Forum for Social Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12143
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jerry Evensky, 1993. "Retrospectives: Ethics and the Invisible Hand," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 197-205, Spring.
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1983. "The Rhetoric of Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 481-517, June.
- Edward O'Boyle, 2001. "Personalist Economics: Unorthodox and Counter-Cultural," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 59(4), pages 367-393.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1996. "Macroeconomics and Methodology," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 105-120, Winter.
- Garfinkel, M.R. & Skaperdas, S., 2000. "Contract or War? On the Consequences of a Broader View of Self-Interest in Economics," Papers 99-00-12, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.