Consistent price systems and arbitrage opportunities of the second kind in models with transaction costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 60G - - - - - -
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kabanov, Yu. M. & Stricker, Ch., 2001. "The Harrison-Pliska arbitrage pricing theorem under transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 185-196, April.
- Dimitri De Vallière & Yuri Kabanov & Christophe Stricker, 2007. "No-arbitrage criteria for financial markets with transaction costs and incomplete information," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 237-251, April.
- (**), Christophe Stricker & (*), Miklós Rásonyi & Yuri Kabanov, 2002. "No-arbitrage criteria for financial markets with efficient friction," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 371-382.
- Paolo Guasoni & Mikl\'os R\'asonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2008. "Consistent price systems and face-lifting pricing under transaction costs," Papers 0803.4416, arXiv.org.
- Yuri M. Kabanov & Günter Last, 2002. "Hedging under Transaction Costs in Currency Markets: a Continuous-Time Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 63-70.
- Jouini, Elyes & Napp, Clotilde & Schachermayer, Walter, 2005.
"Arbitrage and state price deflators in a general intertemporal framework,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 722-734, September.
- Clotilde Napp & Elyès Jouini, 2005. "Arbitrage and state price deflators in a general intertemporal framework," Post-Print halshs-00151526, HAL.
- D. Vallière & E. Denis & Y. Kabanov, 2009. "Hedging of American options under transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 105-119, January.
- Napp, Clotilde & Jouini, Elyès, 2005. "Arbitrage and state price deflators in a general intertemporal framework," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/345, Paris Dauphine University.
- Erindi Allaj, 2013. "Arbitrage pricing theory under transaction costs and application to the Tobin tax," Papers 1310.1882, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Rodrigo Rodriguez, 2012. "No-Arbitrage Pricing for Dividend-Paying Securities in Discrete-Time Markets with Transaction Costs," Papers 1205.6254, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.