No-arbitrage in discrete-time markets with proportional transaction costs and general information structure
AbstractWe discuss the no-arbitrage conditions in a general framework for discrete-time models of financial markets with proportional transaction costs and general information structure. We extend the results of Kabanov and al. (2002), Kabanov and al. (2003) and Schachermayer (2004) to the case where bid-ask spreads are not known with certainty. In the "no-friction" case, we retrieve the result of Kabanov and Stricker (2003).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by arXiv.org in its series Papers with number math/0501045.
Date of creation: Jan 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://arxiv.org/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kabanov, Yu. M. & Stricker, Ch., 2001. "The Harrison-Pliska arbitrage pricing theorem under transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 185-196, April.
- JosÃ© Corcuera & Peter Imkeller & Arturo Kohatsu-Higa & David Nualart, 2004. "Additional utility of insiders with imperfect dynamical information," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 437-450, 08.
- (**), Christophe Stricker & (*), MiklÃ³s RÃ¡sonyi & Yuri Kabanov, 2002. "No-arbitrage criteria for financial markets with efficient friction," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 371-382.
- W. Schachermayer, 1994. "Martingale Measures For Discrete-Time Processes With Infinite Horizon," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 25-55.
- Bouchard, Bruno & Touzi, Nizar, 2000. "Explicit Solution of the Multivariate Super-Replication Problem under Transaction Costs," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1533, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.