Hedging of American options under transaction costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 91B - - - - - -
- 60G - - - - - -
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luciano Campi & Walter Schachermayer, 2006. "A super-replication theorem in Kabanov’s model of transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 579-596, December.
- Emmanuel Denis & Yuri Kabanov, 2012.
"Consistent price systems and arbitrage opportunities of the second kind in models with transaction costs,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 135-154, January.
- Kabanov, Yuri & Lépinette-Denis, Emmanuel, 2012. "Consistent price systems and arbitrage opportunities of the second kind in models with transaction costs," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9714, Paris Dauphine University.
- Lépinette-Denis, Emmanuel & Kabanov, Yuri, 2012. "Consistent Price Systems and Arbitrage Opportunities of the Second Kind in Models with Transaction Costs," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4652, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bruno Bouchard & Erik Taflin, 2010. "No-arbitrage of second kind in countable markets with proportional transaction costs," Papers 1008.3276, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.