Defining the “Health Benefit Basket” in nine European countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Gaal, 2005. "Benefits and entitlements in the Hungarian health care system," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 37-45, November.
- Reinhard Busse & Tom Stargardt & Jonas Schreyögg, 2005. "Determining the “Health Benefit Basket” of the Statutory Health Insurance scheme in Germany," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 30-36, November.
- Ivan Planas-Miret & Ana Tur-Prats & Jaume Puig-Junoy, 2005. "Spanish health benefits for services of curative care," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 66-72, November.
- S. Tan & F. Rutten & B. Ineveld & W. Redekop & L. Hakkaart-van Roijen, 2009. "Comparing methodologies for the cost estimation of hospital services," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 39-45, February.
- E. Wetering & E. Stolk & N. Exel & W. Brouwer, 2013. "Balancing equity and efficiency in the Dutch basic benefits package using the principle of proportional shortfall," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 107-115, February.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Oliver Tiemann & Tom Stargardt & Reinhard Busse, 2008. "Cross-country comparisons of costs: the use of episode-specific transitive purchasing power parities with standardised cost categories," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages S95-S103.
- Smith, Peter C. & Anell, Anders & Busse, Reinhard & Crivelli, Luca & Healy, Judith & Lindahl, Anne Karin & Westert, Gert & Kene, Tobechukwu, 2012. "Leadership and governance in seven developed health systems," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 37-49.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Tom Stargardt & Oliver Tiemann & Reinhard Busse, 2006. "Methods to determine reimbursement rates for diagnosis related groups (DRG): A comparison of nine European countries," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 215-223, August.
- Samantha Smith, 2010. "The Irish ‘health basket’: a basket case?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 343-350, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.