The implications of new information and communication technologies for sustainability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Environment, Development and Sustainability.
Volume (Year): 10 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10668
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahrouz Abolhosseini & Almas Heshmati & Jorn Altmann, 2014.
"The Effect of Renewable Energy Development on Carbon Emission Reduction: An Empirical Analysis for the EU-15 Countries,"
TEMEP Discussion Papers
2014109, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2014.
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas & Altmann, Jörn, 2014. "The Effect of Renewable Energy Development on Carbon Emission Reduction: An Empirical Analysis for the EU-15 Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7989, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aline Chiabai & Dirk Rübbelke & Lisa Maurer, 2013. "ICT applications in the research into environmental sustainability: a user preferences approach," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 81-100, February.
- Ranjit Bose & Xin (Robert) Luo, 2012. "Green IT adoption: a process management approach," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 63-77.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Tohno, S. & Tezuka, T., 2012. "History and current status of the motor vehicle energy labeling and its implementation possibilities in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1828-1844.
- Luis Miranda-Moreno & Naveen Eluru & Martin Lee-Gosselin & Tyler Kreider, 2012. "Impact of ICT access on personal activity space and greenhouse gas production: evidence from Quebec City, Canada," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 895-918, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.