Economic structure and fertility: A comparative analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 8 (1971)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- O. Collver, 1968. "Women's work participation and fertility in metropolitan areas," Demography, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 55-60, March.
- Otis Duncan, 1965. "Farm background and differential fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 240-249, March.
- J. Stycos & Robert Weller, 1967. "Female working roles and fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 210-217, March.
- Ridker RG & Nordberg OS, 1976. "Labour policy and fertility in developing countries," ILO Working Papers 165204, International Labour Organization.
- Mujahid Gbs, 1982. "Female labour force participation in the hashemite kingdom of Jordan," ILO Working Papers 217533, International Labour Organization.
- Oppong C, 1982. "Maternal role rewards, opportunity costs and fertility," ILO Working Papers 220405, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.