Female working roles and fertility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 4 (1967)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanley Kupinsky, 1971. "Non-familial activity and socio-economic differentials in fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 353-367, August.
- John Kasarda, 1971. "Economic structure and fertility: A comparative analysis," Demography, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 307-317, August.
- Harvey S. James Jr., 1996. "The Impact of Female Employment on the Likelihood and Timing of Second and Higher Order Pregnancies," Labor and Demography 9612002, EconWPA.
- Thomas A. DiPrete & S. Philip Morgan & Henriette Engelhardt & Hana Pacalova, 2003. "Do Cross-National Differences in the Costs of Children Generate Cross-National Differences in Fertility Rates?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 355, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lee, Grace H.Y. & Lee, Sing Ping, 2014.
"Childcare availability, fertility and female labor force participation in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 71-85.
- Grace H.Y. Lee & Sing Ping Lee, 2013. "Childcare Availability, Fertility And Female Labor Force Participation In Japan," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 36-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Frances Goldscheider & Eva Bernhardt & Maria Brandén, 2013. "Domestic gender equality and childbearing in Sweden," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(40), pages 1097-1126, December.
- Rafiqul Huda Chaudhury, 1979. "Female Labour Force Status and Fertility Behaviour- Some Theoretical, Methodological and Policy Issues," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 18(4), pages 341-357.
- Evelyn Lehrer & Seiichi Kawasaki, 1985. "Child care arrangements and fertility: An analysis of two-earner households," Demography, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 499-513, November.
- Furtado, Delia & Hock, Heinrich, 2008. "Immigrant Labor, Child-Care Services, and the Work-Fertility Trade-Off in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 3506, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Farhat Yusuf & D. K. Briggs, 1979. "Female Participation in the Labour Force of Selected Latin American Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 18(3), pages 215-229.
- Gray Swicegood & Frank Bean & Elizabeth Stephen & Wolfgang Opitz, 1988. "Language usage and fertility in the Mexican-origin population of the United States," Demography, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 17-33, February.
- Heinrich Hock & Delia Furtado, 2009. "Female Work and Fertility in the United States: Effects of Low-Skilled Immigrant Labor," Working papers 2009-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ridker RG & Nordberg OS, 1976. "Labour policy and fertility in developing countries," ILO Working Papers 165204, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.