Why are cohabiting relationships more violent than marriages?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 43 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Chien-Chung & Wang, Lih-Rong & Warrener, Corinne, 2010. "Effects of domestic violence on behavior problems of preschool-aged children: Do maternal mental health and parenting mediate the effects?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1317-1323, October.
- Brienna Perelli-Harris & Theodore P. Gerber, 2009. "Non-marital childbearing in Russia: second demographic transition or pattern of disadvantage?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-007, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Kate S. Adkins & Claire M. Kamp Dush, 2008. "Implications Of Violent And Controlling Unions For Mothers’ Mental Health And Leaving," Working Papers 1084, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Juan D. Barón, 2010. "La violencia de pareja en Colombia y sus regiones," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÃA REGIONAL 007056, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Brienna Perelli-Harris & Theodore Gerber, 2011. "Nonmarital Childbearing in Russia: Second Demographic Transition or Pattern of Disadvantage?," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 317-342, February.
- Huang, Chien-Chung & Postmus, Judy L. & Vikse, Juliann H. & Wang, Lih-Rong, 2013. "Economic abuse, physical violence, and union formation," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 780-786.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.