Demographic models of birth outcomes and infant mortality: An alternative measurement approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 37 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark E. McGovern, 2012.
"Still unequal at birth: birth weight, socioeconomic status and outcomes at age 9,"
201222, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Mark E. Mcgovern, 2013. "Still Unequal at Birth: Birth Weight,Socio-economic Status and Outcomes at Age 9," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 53â84.
- McGovern, Mark E., 2013. "Still Unequal at Birth: Birth Weight, Socioeconomic Status and Outcomes at Age 9," Working Paper 143356, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Mark E. McGovern, 2012. "Still Unequal At Birth: Birth Weight, Socioeconomic Status,And Outcomes at Age 9," PGDA Working Papers 9512, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Mark E McGovern, 2011. "Still Unequal at Birth - Birth Weight, Socioeconomic Status and Outcomes at Age 9," Working Papers 201125, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Sai Ma & Brian Finch, 2010. "Birth Outcome Measures and Infant Mortality," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 29(6), pages 865-891, December.
- David Loughran & Ashlesha Datar & M. Kilburn, 2008. "The response of household parental investment to child endowments," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 223-242, September.
- David S. Loughran & Ashlesha Datar & M. Rebecca Kilburn, 2004. "The Interactive Effect of Birth Weight and Parental Investment on Child Test Scores," Working Papers 168, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Timothy Gage & Fu Fang & Erin O’Neill & Greg DiRienzo, 2013. "Maternal Education, Birth Weight, and Infant Mortality in the United States," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 615-635, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.