Compromised birth outcomes and infant mortality among racial and ethnic groups
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 33 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 2000.
"Parental leave and child health,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 931-960, November.
- Charles L. Baum, 2005.
"The Effects of Employment while Pregnant on Health at Birth,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(2), pages 283-302, April.
- Charles L. Baum, 2004. "The Effects of Employment while Pregnant on Health at Birth," Working Papers 200408, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Todd Jewell & Patricia Triunfo & Rafael Aguirre, 2004. "Impacto de los cuidados Prenatales en el Peso al Nacer: El Caso del Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0704, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Conley, Dalton & Strully, Kate W. & Bennett, Neil G., 2006. "Twin differences in birth weight: The effects of genotype and prenatal environment on neonatal and post-neonatal mortality," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 151-183, June.
- Daniel A. Powers & W. Parker Frisbie & Robert Hummer & Starling G. Pullum & Patricio Solis, 2006. "Race/Ethnic differences and age-variation in the effects of birth outcomes on infant mortality in the U.S," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 14(10), pages 179-216, March.
- Timothy Gage & Fu Fang & Erin O’Neill & Greg DiRienzo, 2013. "Maternal Education, Birth Weight, and Infant Mortality in the United States," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 615-635, April.
- Sai Ma & Brian Finch, 2010. "Birth Outcome Measures and Infant Mortality," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 29(6), pages 865-891, December.
- Ellen Meara, 2001. "Why is Health Related to Socioeconomic Status?," NBER Working Papers 8231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana I. Balsa & Patricia Triunfo, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Prenatal Care in a Low Income Population: A Panel Data Approach," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1204, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- R. Todd Jewell & Patricia Triunfo, 2006. "Bajo peso al nacer en Uruguay: implicaciones para las políticas de salud," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1706, Department of Economics - dECON.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.