Neighborhood context and the transition to sexual activity among young black women
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 31 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Larry Freshnock & Phillips Cutright, 1979. "Models of illegitimacy: United States, 1969," Demography, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 37-47, February.
- Dirgha Ghimire & William Axinn, 2013. "Marital Processes, Arranged Marriage, and Contraception to Limit Fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 1663-1686, October.
- Linda Datcher Loury, 2004. "Teen Childbearing and Community Religiosity," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0405, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Mignon R. Moore & P. Lindsay Chase-Lansdale, 1999. "Sexual Intercourse and Pregnancy among African American Adolescent Girls in High-Poverty Neighborhoods: The Role of Family and Perceived Community Environment," JCPR Working Papers 117, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Linda Loury, 2006. "Teen Childbearing and Conservative Religious Communities," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0619, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.