Selecting hidden Markov model state number with cross-validated likelihood
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert, Christian P. & Celeux, Gilles & Diebolt, Jean, 1993. "Bayesian estimation of hidden Markov chains: a stochastic implementation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 77-83, January.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Alessio Farcomeni, 2010. "A note on the mixture transition distribution and hidden Markov models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 132-138, 03.
- Janczura, Joanna & Weron, Rafal, 2010.
"Goodness-of-fit testing for regime-switching models,"
22871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janczura, Joanna & Weron, Rafal, 2011. "Goodness-of-fit testing for the marginal distribution of regime-switching models," MPRA Paper 32532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Janczura & Rafał Weron, 2013. "Goodness-of-fit testing for the marginal distribution of regime-switching models with an application to electricity spot prices," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 239-270, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.