Globalization and a dual Europe: future alternative growth trajectories
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhang, Zhaoyong, 2001. "Trade Liberalization, Economic Growth and Convergence: Evidence From East Asian Economies," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 147-164.
- Hughes,Kirsty S. (ed.), 2008. "European Competitiveness," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521064330, October.
- M. von Furstenberg, George & P. Teolis, David, 2002. "Should Small Countries Join an Existing Monetary Union ?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 17, pages 104-132.
- George I. Treyz & Dan S. Rickman & Gang Shao, 1991. "The REMI Economic-Demographic Forecasting and Simulation Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 14(3), pages 221-253, December.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2013. "The Does Globalization Affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 23-65, March.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2011.
"Does Globalization affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27,"
Working Paper Series
24_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Polasek, Wolfgang & Sellner, Richard, 2011. "Does Globalization Affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," Economics Series 266, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Richard Sellner & Wolfgang Polasek, 2011. "Does Globalization a ffect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," ERSA conference papers ersa11p819, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.