Regional disparities in the European Union and the enlargement process: an exploratory spatial data analysis, 1995–2000
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 40 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michele Boldrin & Fabio Canova, 2001. "Inequality and convergence in Europe's regions: reconsidering European regional policies," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 16(32), pages 205-253, 04.
- ERTUR, Cem & KOCH, Wilfried, 2005.
"Growth, Technological Interdependence and Spatial Externalities: Theory and Evidence,"
LEG - Document de travail - Economie
2005-03, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2007. "Growth, technological interdependence and spatial externalities: theory and evidence," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(6), pages 1033-1062.
- Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2005. "Growth, Technological Interdependence and Spatial Externalities - Theory and Evidence," ERSA conference papers ersa05p651, European Regional Science Association.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Esther Vayá & Manuel Artís, 2004. "Regional Externalities And Growth: Evidence From European Regions," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 43-73.
- Mamata Parhi & Tapas Mishra, 2008.
"Spatial Growth Volatility and Age-structured Human Capital Dynamics in Europe,"
Working Papers of BETA
2008-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Parhi, Mamata & Mishra, Tapas, 2009. "Spatial growth volatility and age-structured human capital dynamics in Europe," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 181-184, March.
- Mohl, P. & Hagen, T., 2010. "Do EU structural funds promote regional growth? New evidence from various panel data approaches," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 353-365, September.
- Jose M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2011.
"European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa10p1424, European Regional Science Association.
- José M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2012. "European Integration and Inequality among Countries: A Lifecycle Income Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 186-199, 02.
- Serrano Martínez Lorenzo & Pastor Monsálvez José Manuel, 2009. "European Integration and Inequality among Countries: a Lifecycle income Analysis," Working Papers 201050, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Pastor Monsálvez, José M. & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2009. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," MPRA Paper 18510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2010.
"Productivity growth in the Old and New Europe: the role of agglomeration externalities,"
Working Paper CRENoS
201024, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Raffaele Paci & Emanuela Marrocu & Stefano Usai, 2011. "Productivity growth in the Old and New Europe: the role of agglomeration externalities," ERSA conference papers ersa11p200, European Regional Science Association.
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2009. "Lessons from European Union policies for regional development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4977, The World Bank.
- Fredrik Wilhelmsson, 2009. "Effects of the EU-Enlargement on Income Convergence in the Eastern Border Regions," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0383, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2008. "Regional Growth and Convergence: Heterogenous reaction versus interaction in spatial econometric approaches," Working Papers hal-00463274, HAL.
- Gregory, Terry & Patuelli, Roberto, 2013.
"Regional age structure, human capital and innovation: Is demographic ageing increasing regional disparities?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- T. Gregory & R. Patuelli, 2013. "Regional Age Structure, Human Capital and Innovation - Is Demographic Ageing Increasing Regional Disparities?," Working Papers wp900, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Terry Gregory & Roberto Patuelli, 2013. "Regional Age Structure, Human Capital and Innovation - Is Demographic Ageing Increasing Regional Disparities?," Working Paper Series 51_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Michael Carroll & Neil Reid & Bruce Smith, 2008. "Location quotients versus spatial autocorrelation in identifying potential cluster regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 449-463, June.
- Sheila Chapman & Stefania Cosci & Loredana Mirra, 2012. "Income dynamics in an enlarged Europe: the role of capital regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 663-693, June.
- Mohl, Philipp & Hagen, Tobias, 2008. "Does EU Cohesion Policy Promote Growth? Evidence from Regional Data and Alternative Econometric Approaches," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-086, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Valentina Meliciani & Maria Savona, 2011. "The Determinants of Regional Specialisation in Business Services: Agglomeration Economies, Vertical Linkages and Innovation," SPRU Working Paper Series 193, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.