Tests of symmetry for bivariate copulas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 64 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roger Nelsen, 2007. "Extremes of nonexchangeability," Statistical Papers, Springer, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 695-695, October.
- Genest, Christian & Segers, Johan, 2010. "On the covariance of the asymptotic empirical copula process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1837-1845, September.
- Hilton, Joan F. & Gee, Lauren, 1997. "The size and power of the exact bivariate symmetry test," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 53-69, November.
- Fang, Hong-Bin & Fang, Kai-Tai & Kotz, Samuel, 2002. "The Meta-elliptical Distributions with Given Marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Hilton, Joan F., 2000. "A new asymptotic distribution for Hollander's bivariate symmetry statistic," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 455-463, January.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- McNeil, Alexander J. & Neslehová, Johanna, 2010. "From Archimedean to Liouville copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1772-1790, September.
- Liebscher, Eckhard, 2008. "Construction of asymmetric multivariate copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2234-2250, November.
- Rémillard, Bruno & Scaillet, Olivier, 2009.
"Testing for equality between two copulas,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 377-386, March.
- Bruno RÃ©millard & Olivier Scaillet, 2006. "Testing For Equality Between Two Copulas," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series, Swiss Finance Institute 07-24, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Bücher, Axel & Dette, Holger, 2010. "A note on bootstrap approximations for the empirical copula process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1925-1932, December.
- Carabarin-Aguirre, Alberto & Ivanoff, B. Gail, 2010. "Estimation of a distribution under generalized censoring," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1501-1519, July.
- Bücher, Axel & Volgushev, Stanislav, 2013. "Empirical and sequential empirical copula processes under serial dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 61-70.
- Quessy, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Ã‰thier, FranÃ§ois, 2012. "CramÃ©râ€“von Mises and characteristic function tests for the two and k-sample problems with dependent data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 2097-2111.
- Azam Dehgani & Ali Dolati & Manuel Ãšbeda-Flores, 2013. "Measures of radial asymmetry for bivariate random vectors," Statistical Papers, Springer, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 271-286, May.
- Elisa Luciano & Jaap Spreeuw & Elena Vigna, 2012. "Evolution of coupled lives' dependency across generations and pricing impact," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 258, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.