Extremes of nonexchangeability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Papers.
Volume (Year): 48 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arturo Erdely & José González-Barrios, 2010. "A nonparametric symmetry test for absolutely continuous bivariate copulas," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 541-565, November.
- Beare, Brendan K. & Seo, Juwon, 2012. "Time irreversible copula-based Markov Models," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt31f8500p, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Karl Siburg & Pavel Stoimenov, 2011. "Symmetry of functions and exchangeability of random variables," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Fabrizio Durante & Erich Klement & Carlo Sempi & Manuel Úbeda-Flores, 2010. "Measures of non-exchangeability for bivariate random vectors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 687-699, September.
- de Melo Mendes, Beatriz Vaz & Kolev, Nikolai, 2008. "How long memory in volatility affects true dependence structure," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1070-1086, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.