Extremes of nonexchangeability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Papers.
Volume (Year): 48 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azam Dehgani & Ali Dolati & Manuel Úbeda-Flores, 2013. "Measures of radial asymmetry for bivariate random vectors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 271-286, May.
- J. Rosco & Harry Joe, 2013. "Measures of tail asymmetry for bivariate copulas," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 709-726, August.
- Harder, Michael & Stadtmüller, Ulrich, 2014. "Maximal non-exchangeability in dimension d," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 31-41.
- Christian Genest & Johanna Nešlehová & Jean-François Quessy, 2012. "Tests of symmetry for bivariate copulas," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 64(4), pages 811-834, August.
- Karl Siburg & Pavel Stoimenov, 2011. "Symmetry of functions and exchangeability of random variables," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Arturo Erdely & José González-Barrios, 2010. "A nonparametric symmetry test for absolutely continuous bivariate copulas," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 541-565, November.
- Beare, Brendan K. & Seo, Juwon, 2012. "Time irreversible copula-based Markov Models," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt31f8500p, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Fabrizio Durante & Erich Klement & Carlo Sempi & Manuel Úbeda-Flores, 2010. "Measures of non-exchangeability for bivariate random vectors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 687-699, September.
- de Melo Mendes, Beatriz Vaz & Kolev, Nikolai, 2008. "How long memory in volatility affects true dependence structure," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1070-1086, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.