Semiparametric efficient inferences for lifetime regression model with time-dependent covariates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 64 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fushing Hsieh, 2001. "On heteroscedastic hazards regression models: theory and application," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 63-79.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Regression Model with an Unknown Transformation of the Dependent Variable," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 103-37, January.
- Gorgens, Tue & Horowitz, Joel L., 1999.
"Semiparametric estimation of a censored regression model with an unknown transformation of the dependent variable,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 155-191, June.
- Horowitz, J. & Gorgens, T., 1995. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Censored Regression Model with an Unknown Transformation of the Dependent Variable," Working Papers 95-15, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Tue Gorgens & Joel L. Horowitz, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Censored Regression Model with an Unknown Transformation of the Dependent Variable," Econometrics 9603001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.