Contrast-based information criterion for ergodic diffusion processes from discrete observations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 62 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Masayuki Uchida & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2004. "Information Criteria for Small Diffusions via the Theory of Malliavin–Watanabe," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 35-67, March.
- Masayuki Uchida & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2001. "Information Criteria in Model Selection for Mixing Processes," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 73-98, January.
- Yoshida, Nakahiro, 1992. "Estimation for diffusion processes from discrete observation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 220-242, May.
- Alexandros Beskos & Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Gareth O. Roberts & Paul Fearnhead, 2006. "Exact and computationally efficient likelihood-based estimation for discretely observed diffusion processes (with discussion)," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 333-382.
- Nobuo Inagaki & Yosihiko Ogata, 1975. "The weak convergence of likelihood ratio random fields and its applications," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 391-419, December.
- Yoshida, Nakahiro, 2013. "Martingale expansion in mixed normal limit," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 887-933.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.