Exploring incomplete data using visualization techniques
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Advances in Data Analysis and Classification.
Volume (Year): 6 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hron, K. & Templ, M. & Filzmoser, P., 2010. "Imputation of missing values for compositional data using classical and robust methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3095-3107, December.
- Valentin Todorov & Matthias Templ & Peter Filzmoser, 2011. "Detection of multivariate outliers in business survey data with incomplete information," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 37-56, April.
- Hofmann, Heike, 2003. "Constructing and reading mosaicplots," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 565-580, August.
- Zeileis, Achim & Hornik, Kurt & Murrell, Paul, 2009. "Escaping RGBland: Selecting colors for statistical graphics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(9), pages 3259-3270, July.
- Julie Josse & Jérôme Pagès & François Husson, 2011. "Multiple imputation in principal component analysis," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 231-246, October.
- Martin Theus, . "Interactive Data Visualization using Mondrian," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(i11).
- Domenico Perrotta & Marco Riani & Francesca Torti, 2009. "New robust dynamic plots for regression mixture detection," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 263-279, December.
- David Meyer & Achim Zeileis & Kurt Hornik, . "The Strucplot Framework: Visualizing Multi-way Contingency Tables with vcd," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(i03).
- Swayne, Deborah F. & Lang, Duncan Temple & Buja, Andreas & Cook, Dianne, 2003. "GGobi: evolving from XGobi into an extensible framework for interactive data visualization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 423-444, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.