Multiple imputation in principal component analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Advances in Data Analysis and Classification.
Volume (Year): 5 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dray, Stephane, 2008. "On the number of principal components: A test of dimensionality based on measurements of similarity between matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 2228-2237, January.
- Michael E. Tipping & Christopher M. Bishop, 1999. "Probabilistic Principal Component Analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 611-622.
- Peres-Neto, Pedro R. & Jackson, Donald A. & Somers, Keith M., 2005. "How many principal components? stopping rules for determining the number of non-trivial axes revisited," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 974-997, June.
- Henk Kiers, 1997. "Weighted least squares fitting using ordinary least squares algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 251-266, June.
- Josse, Julie & Husson, François, 2012. "Selecting the number of components in principal component analysis using cross-validation approximations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1869-1879.
- Matthias Templ & Andreas Alfons & Peter Filzmoser, 2012. "Exploring incomplete data using visualization techniques," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 29-47, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.