Spectrum Auctious Versus Beauty Contests: Costs and Benefits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIPI Spa in its journal Rivista di Politica Economica.
Volume (Year): 91 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (April-May)
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernandez-Perez, Adriana, 2011. "Economics of oil regulation and the Brazilian reform: Some issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 57-65, January.
- Vitali Gretschko & Achim Wambach, 2012. "Auctions vs. Negotiations: The Case of Favoritism," CESifo Working Paper Series 4045, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fulvio Minervini & Diego Piacentino, 2007. "Spectrum Management and Regulation: Towards a Full-Fledged Market for Spectrum Bands?," Working Papers 07-2007, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Nov 2008.
- Scandizzo, Pasquale L. & Ventura, Marco, 0.
"Bids for the UMTS system: An empirical evaluation of the Italian case,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(10-11), pages 533-551, November.
- Pasquale L. Scandizzo & Marco Ventura, 2006. "Bids for the UMTS system: An empirical evaluation of the Italian case," CEIS Research Paper 88, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Timothy Irwin, 2003. "Public Money for Private Infrastructure : Deciding When to Offer Guarantees, Output-based Subsidies, and Other Fiscal Support," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15117.
- Pasquale L. Scandizzo & Marco Ventura, 2008. "A model of public and private partnership through concession contracts," ISAE Working Papers 104, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Marino).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.