Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC): Impact on Australia’s Trade
AbstractEstimates of the gravity equation explaining trade flows between Australia and other member countries of IOR-ARC indicate that the signal of market-driven economic cooperation within IOR-ARC is strong due to the presence of APEC members. The intra-industry trade analysis between Australia and other IOR-ARC countries further confirms that the market-driven economic cooperation between them is feasible.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University in its journal Journal of Economic Integration.
Volume (Year): 15 (2000)
Issue (Month): ()
APEC; 10R-ARC; Varying Coefficients Graviting Equation; Intra-Industry Trade;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andres Faiña & Jesus Lopez-Rodríguez, 2003. "Population Potentials and Development Levels: Empirical Findings in the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa03p30, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.